This is a list of new features for the firmware of the LXR wished by members of the forum.
- Change letter input when saving -> first letters and numbers and followed by all the symbols no one uses
- LFO rate -> extra divisions like 1 1/2, 3, 6 and 8
- More clock multipliers like 2/1 (double tempo) or even slower than the original speed like 1/2 (half tempo) and so on
- Solo voice in performance mode
- Select pattern in voice mode
- faster/better envelopes with more control in the short range.
- there is a pattern length parameter in the mixer section, it would be handy to also have a reset parameter. For instance when you have a track set to 14 steps and reset at 32 steps it plays 2x14 + 4 steps and then resets to the first step of the sequence.
- Correct names for the transient parameters in "click"